Kur Jūs norėtumėte eiti?

Vietos laikas
San Miguel de Allende
01:41

Ihre Reisedaten

4 Žvaigždės   / 40 Kambariai
Volanteros No. 2, Zona Centro , 37700 San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
Hotel Monteverde Best Inn Telefonas: +52 415-152-1814    
Nuotrauka Hotel Monteverde Best Inn    
Bendra informacija

This hotel is one mile from the San Miguel Allende city center and is 34 miles from Guanajuato. The hotel offers a restaurant and private garden with a historical patio. Best Western Monteverde Express rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. The rooms have access to free Wi-Fi and cable TV. Guests at the Monteverde Express can get laundry service. The hotel offers a tour desk with information on the surrounding area and activities. The Best Western Express Monteverde is one mile from the Jardin Principal (Main Garden) of San Miguel. The Centro Culture El Nigromante (The Nigromante Cultural Center) is within a 5-minute walk of the hotel.

Vieta

Paslaugos

  • Restoranas
  • Automobilių stovėjimo aikštelė
  • Vaikai Klubai
  • Konferencija
  • Skalbimo paslaugos
  • Interneto Lobby
  • Belaidžio LAN
  • Durininkas

Aptarnavimas kambariuose

  • Nerūkyti

Leisure facilities

  • Parkas / sodas

Kreditinės kortelės

  • "American Express"
  • Euro / Master Card "
  • Viza
HotelImage HotelImage HotelImage HotelImage HotelImage HotelImage HotelImage HotelImage HotelImage HotelImage HotelImage HotelImage HotelImage HotelImage HotelImage HotelImage HotelImage HotelImage HotelImage HotelImage HotelImage HotelImage HotelImage HotelImage HotelImage HotelImage HotelImage HotelImage HotelImage HotelImage HotelImage HotelImage
Hotelmap
San Miguel de Allende:

San Miguel de Allende is a city and municipality located in the far eastern part of the state of Guanajuato in central Mexico. It is 274 km from Mexico City and 97 km from the state capital of Guanajuato. Historically, the town is important as being the birthplace of Ignacio Allende, whose surname was added to the town’s name in 1826, as well as the first municipality declared independent of Spanish rule by the nascent insurgent army during the Mexican War of Independence. However, the town waned during and after the war, and at the beginning of the 20th century was in danger of becoming a ghost town. Its Baroque/Neoclassical colonial structures were "discovered" by foreign artists who moved in and began art and cultural institutes such as the Instituto Allende and the Escuela de Bellas Artes. This gave the town a reputation, attracting artists such as David Alfaro Siqueiros, who taught painting. This attracted foreign art students, especially former U.S. soldiers studying on the G.I. Bill after the Second World War. Since then, the town has attracted a very large number of foreign retirees, artists, writers and tourists, which is shifting the area’s economy from agriculture and industry to commerce catering to outside visitors and residents. The main attraction of the town is its well-preserved historic center, filled with buildings from the 17th and 18th centuries. This and the nearby Sanctuary of Atotonilco have been declared World Heritage Sites.

This site is also available in the following languages 33